Yikes! I did weigh in early-- Friday night. I was 1 lb down. We had an impromptu gathering with some friends who were in for a visit. I ended up drinking one too many wine coolers! On Saturday we had a picnic and so I planned for my off day to be Saturday but then it carried into Sunday too. I didn't feel too good after all that but I know that it's all a part of how my life will be occasionally. I managed to be on plan all week and so I didn't think one weekend would completely derail me. I'm back on full throttle today. Actually, I'm really very under calories. Maybe I can call it zig zagging! Generally, when I know I'm going to have a heavier weekend, I eat a little lighter and "bank" calories. I know its not the best practice but it does help me maintain an even balance for the week.
Anyway, I did 4 miles tonight. Plan on working out every night but Wednesday-- we have meet the teacher night.
Got to go put the ruggie to bed. Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment