Very glad the weekend is coming up. Although, I have to say the week went pretty fast. I don't really have a lot on the agenda this weekend. Dinner with friends Friday, maybe boating on Saturday, Church, Brunch and a birthday party on Sunday. Aside from that, I really want to do some organizing of closets and under sinks etc. this weekend. I feel like I don't dedicate much time to those tasks, lately. Schedules are hectic, have to work the exercise in, dinner, getting ready for the next day... so, I thought, well, I'll take the time this weekend to do some cleaning. I love summer but I am also ready to get to fall. Different clothing, opening windows for fresh air, pumpkin patches, changing leaves..easily my favorite time of year. Summer is good too, boating and beach but there is just something about fall that makes me happy. Thanksgiving is always a special time for me because I host the big family dinner. Shopping on Black Friday... there's great stuff just ahead. My goal right now is to be at my first goal of 150 by Christmas. That's 28 lbs in 4 months. I think that is totally do-able. I am getting so excited about the way I look. It's been a long time that I've felt so good about what I'm wearing. Overall, I just really feel good. I hope to lose a pound or two this week. We went out to dinner last night. We didn't get to go to the baseball game--got rained out. So. I had rotissere chicken salad, half baked potato and later that night I had some Turkey Hill banana split frozen yogurt. I did end up over in calories for the day by about 400 but the day before I had a several hundred calorie defecit and I will today as well. It will even out. We've been so good with keeping up with exercise too. Tonight I think we're going to do the 5 mile walk again.
I guess that's it for right now. I hope you find success in everything you do this day!
No comments:
Post a Comment