Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday... tgio

TGIO- Thank Goodness it's (almost) over. I think Monday's are the worst days for me. It's so stinkin' hard to get up for work on Monday. However, now that my "worst" day or least favorite day is just about over--I'm beginning to come around in my mood. It was just a rough day. My precious little guy gave me a terrible time getting ready this morning. Didn't like the clothes I picked out, didn't want anything I gave him for breakfast, didn't want to wear the shoes I had out for him, refused to carry anything to the car. Ugh... double Ugh! I thought once I got myself in order, dropped him off at daycare and got on my way to work, my mood might improve. I was wrong. I was totally irritated by just about everything that presented itself to me today. Hate it when that happens. I blame it on PMS... I mean seriously, what else could it be? I am really hoping for a much better mood tomorrow. For the sake of my sanity, and my employee's sanity--it HAS to be a better day. I did feel much better after exercising. I'm slowly trying to get my son into a routine for school. We've been catching up on summer journal writing, reading and the like. When Jeremy starts 2nd shift, I am going to be handling all the night routine myself. A little nervous but I think I'll manage. It's all an adjustment for all of us. But until it happens, I'll relax about it! I ate right on plan today. Lots of fruit and veggies. Good deal.

I guess that's it for now. I'm kinda tired.

Success in all that you do!

1 comment:

NIKIA said...

My Monday wasn't great either but hopefully tomorrow will be better. I have a 6 year old that is in his protesting phase. I call it that beccause he walks around talking about what he's going to do and not going to do. His favorite saying right now is "Y'all make me do everything"! You gotta love em!