Saturday, July 23, 2011

This good for you peach & blueberry crisp is excellent!




Gretchen's Good for you Peach & Blueberry Crisp

I promised I'd get a picture up along with the recipe that I created. This was so good! I made it twice now--I've shared it with people each time (otherwise, I would have eaten the entire dish!)

This is made with fresh fruit- Serves 6


5 medium fresh peaches sliced
1/2 C fresh blueberries
3.5 oz splenda or 10 individual packets of Spenda
1 tsp pampered chef Lemon Sprinkle OR 1 tsp lemon juice or zest
1.5 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp cinnamon or more to taste
1 Cup of your favorite plain granola I use organic granola with flax seed

Pre heat oven to 375. In a mixing bowl add sliced peaches, blueberries, splenda, lemon, cinnamon and cornstarch. Toss together until ingredients are mixed and well coated. Pour into a glass pie plate. Sprinkle granola on top. Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly.

Nutrition Info (May be more/less depending on type of granola) 1 cup of the granola accounted for 347 calories of the entire recipe.

Per serving:
Calories 109
Carbs 22
Fat 2
Protein 2
Sugar 13
Sodium 10

If you really want to indulge (I did) add 1/4 C light vanilla ice cream for 55 more calories.

You've got to try it! I'd love to hear your review!

No comments: