Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's great to be back!

Well, we're back! It was a very nice long vacation but I am really glad to be back! Today is my first official day back on plan. I didn't do horribly, but I did eat many things that I normally would not have. I got some exercise in, I did 5 miles of biking a couple days, swimming and some walking too. I am just really happy to be back on track. I am sure that I have re-lose a couple pounds. I decided to peek at the scale and it looked to be about 6 lbs up however that was in the evening, with clothes and after a day of being off plan. I will weigh in officially 2 Sunday's from now.

We'll we're still off work until the end of the week + weekend too so we're going boating today at the lake. It will be super fun.

Headed out for a power walk now!

No comments: