And I'm not weighing in next Friday or the one after either.
I know that sounds terrible but Im going on vacation and it started last weekend with a trip to my parents. I did peek on the scale Sunday night and it was a little scary! lol. I did plan to be off Friday and Saturday last week and I was. I didn't even log on myfitnesspal.com which is a 1st. I am going to hold myself accountable while on vacation but I also want to enjoy my vacation and let myself have some of the treats that I would only get while on vacation. This is a realistic version of how real life is while on maintenance and so I'll try it out! Today I've been spot on aside from drinking one too many diet cokes. I need to stick to water but I didn't today. I will drink only water or diet green tea for the rest of the day now. For exercise, I am going to go swimming. I am hoping to burn a couple hundred calories doing that. I may even go jogging too--depending on the temp. Its above 90! I also need to start packing because I am leaving on Wednesday night for the beach! I am super excited about that. I am planning on doing a lot of activities while at the beach. Walking in the morning, biking, swimming, etc.
Anyway, I guess I derailed a bit this past weekend but I'm back on and will not let this stop me! I've got 30 pounds to go to my first goal!
Have a successful day!
1 comment:
Have a great vacation!
Jilly
Post a Comment