That's right! I am comfortably wearing, out in public, at work actually, a size 14! Whooooo Size 12 is just around the corner! I can't wait. Then 10, then 8.....It's all right in reach!
Started out 22/24 in January... it's July, I'm in a 14! I am so happy. Finally all this running/eating/not losing for a while is paying off!
This week was a bit of an oddity! I didn't exercise as much as I'd have liked and I ate out last night. Only went over in calories by 198 yesterday so that wasn't too bad. I also had Pizza two times this week! Lots of parties, gatherings.. Except for yesterday's dinner, I was under calories. Hopefully the scale will be kind to me. I am planning on running tonight. I can't believe I missed a whole week of posting! Sorry! We really have had a lot of things going on!
Next weekend is a trip home to see my parents/family. Big yard sale. I am taking a bunch of things. Hoping to make some money. Then, we go back to work Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday that week and Wednesday night starts VACATION!! FOR 10 DAYS! I cannot wait. Trip to the beach, boating on the bay, waterpark and other fun things! I can't wait.
Oh well I better get going. No big plans this 4th of July weekend, just hanging around, seeing Fireworks, Harley Cruze night tomorrow, then who knows, probably some swimming etc.
Have a successful and fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment