I have to tell you, while I really enjoyed my vacation, I really also enjoy being back in the swing of normalcy. I guess I am a creature of habit and being back to getting up early, eating a good breakfast, being right on plan with lunch and dinner and an excellent, challengning workout REALLY makes me very happy. I was under calories today, even with a special Rocky Road treat! I had a great workout with EAS Active 2 and now, I'm winding down for a nice sleepy time. :) Ahh.. It's just really nice to feel productive on my plan. Ya know? Tomorrow I'm planning on doing the 3.5 mile jog loop. I am excited about it. Weird as is may sound, I like knowing that I am going to sweat, get re-energized and lose some weight! I am so happy about being 70lbs down knowing that I am more than half way to my ultimate goal. I'd like to lose 50 more in total. I've never been at that weight. But nevertheless, it totally excites me. I really look at each thing I am eating as fuel while sometimes a treat here and there, I try to make smart, healthy, sustainable choices and I am proud when I am able to look back on my food journal and see that I am doing so. It keeps me motivated!
Ok enough of that. Tomorrow will be another great day--looking forward to exercising tomorrow night too. You know when you're driving around your neighborhood or while at the beach, you see people running/joggin/biking and you realize that you are one of those people? That you belong to the "fitness group" of people trying to stay or get in shape? Isn't the best feeling? I know I am totally weird. But it motivates me and that's what I need to keep going. Motivation. I have it!
Success in everything you aim to accomplish this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment