Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Hello all!

Another great day in the books. I did 3.5 miles tongiht, 3 yesterday, poor little Carson rode his bike the entire time. He was so wiped out when we got home. He was such a little trooper. Jeremy had to push him a few times but overall, he did a great job. I was on plan with eating. Tomorrow night, I won't be able to get in the exercise. Boo-- but we have to get ready for the trip to my parents. Packing, cleaing, getting through all the check lists. So I'll eat a little on the light side and hope that my efforts doing household chores will help. Wednesday's are off nights for exercise. I am going to do my very best to get some exercise during my trip home. I feel pretty good and I know that this challenge won't overtake me! I am 70 pounds down!! FOREVER! :)

I hope you are having success in everything you do!

No comments: