Had a good day today, basically stayed at home, relaxed, ate on plan and got a very nice 3 mile walk in. I've been making hummus wraps filled with my homemade hummus, a slice of avacado, yellow peppers, tomato and onions. YUM! It was fantastic! I had an ice cream cone from McDonalds for 150--it fit right in. Ended up with several hundred calories left over after exercising, but I am working off for the major overage from yesterday! What killed me was the homemade raspberry pie I made, I ate one too many pieces. We also had a nice--larger dinner with steak, asparagus, corn on the cob, mushrooms onions and peppers. It was good but I am sure I was over. The damn pie! lol. Good news is that yesterday was off plan day so it was budgeted. So here's how the week will go this week. Work, Tuesday & Wednesday a visit to the Harrisburg office Thursday with a 1/2 day then off to my parents. I won't be weighing in this week. We are having a yard sale, and then a birthday party for Carson, returning Sunday. Then, we work Monday Tuesday and Wednesday come home pack it all up and head to the beach for a week or so! I am planning on making decent choices during the week, we are most likely going to go out to dinenr, but I know with all the activities we'll be doing while on vacation, boating, biking, walking, swimming I think we'll even out. So I am not going to officially weigh in until after we return. I am really planning to be consious over everything I eat but I will be a little lenient. Just this once. This is the real world and a lifestyle change for me so I'll be faced with these challenges throughout maintenance. I am so excited about going on vacation but nervous. I really don't want to fall off the band wagon! I won't. I have to remain accountable. I've lost 70 lbs! I feel wonderful and can't wait to get to my first goal of 150. I am pretty sure once I get there, I'll most likely continue. I would LOVE to get to 130. We shall see.
Welp, I guess this is the post for today. Happy 4th! Getting closer to vacation! Yeehaw!
Success in everything you do today and for the rest of the week!
1 comment:
70 lbs!! Wow!! That is sooo awesome!!! :)
Post a Comment