Monday, March 28, 2011

Weigh in!

I lost darn near 3 lbs this week but 2.5 officially is what I am going with. I really did expect more, considering last week was a painful 1.5! I'm up to 37 now. Jeremy lost 2.5 as well--hitting 52 lbs. He's under 200 pounds now. It's amazing. I just wish I could lose as much as he does but I know that he's got a physical job and boys in general tend to have higher metabolisms and lose more quicker!

Yesterday was off plan day. We went to a Brunch, it was delicious. It was more calories than I care to admit I ate, but I skipped over lunch to try and even out. For dinner I had one cup of chili and that was it for the day. I did add a TBSP of sour cream and some reduced fat cheese. It was excellent. I calculated about 510 calories for that which is a bit high for dinner for me, but it was better than eating some greasy burger and fries or chinese!

Back on full force today. For breakfast I had Feed Inc. Mango Mint granola, which by the way was delish.. and A non fat Yoplait Yogurt light. I've got several meetings today, so lunch will be a little later than normal.

Overall, I have to say that I am extrememly happy with progress to date, although, I'd like to see 3 lbs each week. Especially with all the work I'm putting in cardio-wise. I also think I need to up my food intake because of all the exercising.

I got noticed finally! Someone told me how great I looked. I am happy about that!

I'm in clothes I haven't worn in years! Up Up Up I go! err.. I guess it should be more like down down down down!! :)

Have a great day!

No comments: