That's right! Great big fat changes... LESS FAT! Whoooo I put on a suit that I routinely wear and boom--big! Jacket closes and buttons, which is a total first in this suit, pants--saggy, it's GREAT! I came home and did 4 miles of Walk away the pounds tonight. It was great. I am having such a rough time at work. Things are just not going that well. I know I can get it all turned around with a little work but it totally motivates me to work out. Getting all that stress out feels great. It helps me change my mindset. I've got to be positive! That's it! This weight loss journey never gets boring and I'm really seeing progress. I am so happy with it. I need to drop another 20 to start losing pounds that I haven't lost in over 5 years. I can't wait to get there. It's really attainable. Everything in life is attainable if you have the right attitude. I'm going to turn this crap at work around and I'm going to look good--no GREAT doing it! lol!
Hope everyone is having a successful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment