Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday-

So, we weighed in on Saturday this week because we were hosting a birthday party for our friend. I don't like weighing in on Saturday's because it leaves the door wide open for 2 days of being off or semi-off plan. I mean, I did ok-- I didn't go crazy or anything. I only lost 1.5 lbs this past week. I wasn't bummed though because I know why. On Friday night I did a trail walk-- did 5 miles. I was so sore. More sore than I can remember being after doing anything previously, in fact, 3 days later, I can still feel "pain". I read that when your muscles are sore, they retain water. So I pretty much did myself in on Friday night-- just temporarily. I feel pretty good today, although, I wish I would have stayed more on plan. Hindsight..

I still haven't received my new 5 mile dvd's which is a bummer. I ordered them over 8 days ago. I am hoping they will be there today. I feel like my pants feel tighter around the waist today-- I don't know how that can be possible. Maybe I am just not remembering how they felt the last time I wore them. They are a smaller size.

I don't like Monday's! I always seem to be in a bad mood. I'm trying to shake it. I am super sleepy today also.. :)

I am making this week a good one. I would love love love to be 50 lbs down by Easter. That's 15 more in about 4 weeks. I'd almost have to lose 4 lbs a week to get there... It could be hard but I'm going to do my very best!

Have a successful week!

No comments: