I just had garlic lovers hummus on garlic pita chips for lunch. That's a lovely combo and a powerful statement by breath! :)
I didn't exercise last night--wednesday is typically the night we take off as a break. I felt guilty, but I knew it was good to let my body recup. I've been doing 5 miles each day-- my goal is to have 25 in this week. I wish I could feel a bigger difference in my clothes. I just don't see the weight loss quite as much as in previous weeks. These last two weeks just seem to be slow. I am hoping that I have a good result on the scale this week. I keep having dreams about almost being at goal weight. When I wake up in the morning, I am so disappointed! I know I'll get there and slow and steady is the right way but my dreams are just way more exciting!!
I always get concerned that starvation mode will set in, I mean, I am eating 1200 cals per day typically, give or take, but where I get confused is by whether or not it is 1200 NET cals or 1200 cals in all. When I do the 5 miles, I can burn up to 700 calories which makes my net cals for the day really low. I guess I should do some research on that.
Lunch is just aobut over. See ya later! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment