Ah yes, it is nearing the end of the day. It's a great feeling to know that work is amost complete. I did not exercise last night. I was so dead tired when I got home that I opted against it. I felt as if I needed to catch up on some things as well. That's ok. Tonights workout will be a good one. I am really hoping for a 3+ lb weight loss this week. It seems like it's been forever since I saw 3+! I mean, don't get me wrong, 2.5 was ok last week, I guess I just have higher expectations.
I made some hummus for lunch today. I really have to watch myself with that stuff because I'll eat the entire batch! I measured everything and calculated calories per serving. Ends up being about 58 calories per serving which is 2 TBSP. I had 6 TBSP for lunch so 3 servings. Isn't that terrible?! Ah but I love it so. I don't know why, chicpeas are gross whole, at least in my opinion but I just LOVE hummus. I make mine with EVOO, fresh garlic clove, oregano, sea salt and pepper. Normally I would use much of the juice from the chicpeas for the moisture, but I was on the phone while making it yesterday and totally drained the can. I was forced to use 3 TBSP of EVOO which is OK-- I guess, but man oh man does it taste OH SO GOOD! I could eat that for dinner all by itself! Bad Bad.
I guess that's it for now. Ready to go home and work out!!
2 comments:
Commenting for two reasons:
One to let you know that at least one person loves to read your blog!!!
Secondly, I wanted to say "Good job Gretchen!" You and Sarah inspired me so much back in 2003 - 2004 at the 3FC's website and I'm counting on you to inspire me again (on my 417th try).
Thanks for the words!!
Melissa (I believe my user name was melsfolly - but I was a wallflower so don't feel bad if you don't remember me after all these years. LOL)
I totally remember you Melissa!! How are you!!
I am so glad that you read my blog!
Ahh.. Sarah. I sure do miss her. I keep in touch with Lorraine-- we reminisce about the good ole days often!
I'm finally down 37lbs since January and it's the first time in about 7 years that I've hit this current weight. I am just so happy. We need to encourage each other!
Thanks for posting! I never know if anyone is ever reading my rambling!
Post a Comment