Ok-- so yesterday I was totally not well. I had achy chills, eye sockets hurt, it was misery. I went straight home last night, took 2 asprin and called it a night. Seriously.. it was bad. I woke about 330 this am completely soaked in sweat. I must have been carrying around a fever and didn't realize it. My throat is still sore today but outside of that, I feel great again. We are weighing in tomorrow morning. I am totally against it but Jeremy insists we do because he wants to go to Chillis while we're out shopping. I say we just find something healthy to eat and NOT do weigh in early but I didn't win that battle. So we'll have our off plan meal on Saturday and be back on Sunday.. I missed exercising last night, but there was NO way that was happening. You know the feeling when your sick and even your clothes touching your skin hurts? Yeah, that was me yesterday. I went to work and barely hung in there but I had so much to do.
I am just glad today is Friday-- my bedroom is getting finished tonight and we're headed to IKEA tomorrow to get a few things for Carson's room makeover. Should be a fun weekend.
Ok I am out for now. HAPPY FREAKIN' FRIDAY!!! WAHOOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment