Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday...already?!

These weeks seem to just fly by! Anyway, I can't remember what I wrote in my last post so if I repeat myself, I apologize. I had a pretty low weigh in last time, as you know 1.5 lbs. I really contribute it to the heavy exercise just the night before. We'll see this week. I've been really focused and eating right on plan. I've managed to do 10 miles in 2 days! I got the new Leslie Sansone Walk at home 5 mile. I really really like it. I think it's my new favorite. I sweat and sweat and sweat! I hope I lose more this week. I don't feel like there is much difference in my clothes this week from last, maybe I am just not paying enough attention. I also see the changes look different. I'll try to explain what I mean the best way possible. When I look in the mirror, the weight seems to be disappearing from the back, working its way to the front. So now, I have like a roll, just in the very front of my stomach. It's so weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the "rolls" are getting smaller and even disappearing, but it makes my body such a weird shape. Know what I mean? I can't be the only one experiencing this!

I feel great. I just really really really hope that all this exercise starts to pay off. I don't want to hit a plateau now!! We're 11 weeks in, and 35 down so that's just over 3 lbs a week on average.. that's a good pace and I'd certainly like to not go backwards! :)

I'm staying strong, staying positive, I am not going to lose momentum this time.. no way, no how!

Have a great day!

No comments: