I did it. I made my first goal. When I started this, I had a suit in my closet that's been there for about 2 years with the tags on it. When I purchased the suit (off a clearance rack) I did not fit yet but I was on the health kick and thought for sure that I'd get in it soon enough. Since I couldn't resist the price, I purchased it. It is a size 14/16. It has hung in my closet ever since then... Until this morning! I am wearing it right now, as we speak, sitting at my desk in PUBLIC! I've been trying it on each week just to measure my progress. Last night, I put it on again and boom.. fits! A little snug around the waist but still comfortable enough for me to wear. Fits everywhere else just fine. I've gotten many compliments today. It sure feels great. I can't believe it! 14/16! I haven't been there for at least 5+ years. Next goal, to fit comfortably in a 14. By summer I'll hopefully be in a 12 heading to a 10. That's most likely where I'll stop--or not. We'll see!
I am just really happy about my suit today!
No comments:
Post a Comment