Yes it is. I am feeling really good and full of energy. I went to bed last night at 7:30pm. I skipped the exercise and even had some ice cream. Yeah, that was bad but I had one of those days and just had to get it out of my system. And, I did. Now it's back to business. I've already downed a bottle of water, took my vitamins ate breakfast and am pumped. I did look on the scale this morning... As I suspected, my 10 lbs of gain in 2 days was bogus. I am still up 4 from my weigh in weight on Saturday but I also know that I have PMS and that time is just right around the corner-- like today or tomorrow. SO there is a reason for the fluctuation. I am just going to work really hard this week. I've got to continue on the path to health. Did I tell ya, every SINGLE time I get near the 200lb mark this wack-o thing starts to kick in and take over my mind. I am not letting it happen this time. I am going to get under 200... Well under 200.
Ok-- I am going to get on with my day. It's going to be a good one. I just know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment