I am so under the weather with this cold. It's wiping me completely out. I decided not to exercise. Not sure if it was the best decision but I was so completely tired and worn out that I opted against it. I hope that I will feel well enough tonight to exercise. I am not going to stress out over it. I stayed right on plan with food though so that was good.
I am continuing to take my daily vitamins and supplements. They tend to make me feel better but I am really overly run down from this particular cold.
I cannot wait to reach goal. I continue to be really excited about my journey this time around. We're into week 5 already! I can't believe that!
I've got a turkey sandwich (1/2) on light whole wheat, baby carrots, pickles, an apple and sugar free pudding for lunch today. I had a cup of cut up canteloupe for breakfast. That was pretty good and a change from the norm.
Other that this, nothing much happening. I am still waiting to hear from the Corp. recruiter person about that job at home office. Until I know more about it, I am not going to get overly excited. We shall see.
I guess that's it for now.
Have a successful and healthy day!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment