Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh.. I am getting bad at this!

And I can't be bad at posting. It's what is keeping me accountable! I lost 3 lbs this week. I wish it were more but I'll take it. I am down I think 25. We went snow-tubing this weekend. It was a blast. While I am a far cry from goal, I have to admit, I was actually not embarrassed to be in the pictures for a change.

Things have been a bit crazy around here. I have been really stressed over work, and other things. But I am dealing and getting better as I go. I hope the economy turns around soon. This is one of the worst downturns I think I've personally been through. I went through this in the same industry in 2001. It was pretty horrible but still not as bad as what I see now. It worries me. I worry about Jeremy's job stability. I guess I should try to focus on the positives for now. I have got to focus. I do have so many great things going for me. I am thankful. But I still worry.

But anyway, that's all for today. I'll be back tomorrow.

G

No comments: