Friday, February 06, 2009

Tgif

This has really been a very up and down week-- emotionally for me. A lot of new opportunities presented, refi, and all kinds of other things that I am just way to tired of talking about to list here.

Anyway, I stayed right on plan with my eating. Not once did I veer off into an "I don't care, I need to eat everything I can put my mouth on" kind of feeling. In fact, the weeks events actually had a reverse result in that I probably didn't eat enough.

I was HORRIBLE with exercise this week. So far, I only did 1 night. That is totally horrible. I could have really used the activity, because I know it helps to releive stress, however, I was literally so mentally and physically drained when I got home from work each night, I ended up crashing by 8:00pm every night. Seems like an excuse right? Maybe but I honestly couldn't push myself anymore each of these days. Seriously-- I think mental tiredness is worse than physical. I have so much to think about and in such a short amount of time.

Anyway, MY plan is to exercise tonight and tomorrow. Probably double. We'll see what goes on with weigh in...

No comments: