Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been so busy I almost forgot to write!

In fact, I did forget to write! It's been a tough week at work. I've just been drained. I am doing extremely well with my eating and exercise so I am hoping for good results this week at weigh in. Jeremy and I, along with some friends are going to a Ski Resort this weekend to go snow tubing! I am totally excited. We have a baby-sitter and everything! Whooooo. Can't wait for that. I got a new coat and all the other essentials that are needed for such a trip.

Lets see, not too many exciting things happening. I am really focused on my efforts this week as far as my weight loss is concerned. I am beginning to see differences in how my clothes fit. That is very gratifying. It helps me keep moving right along. I do get a little nervous, each time I near that 200 lb mark, I quit. I don't know why either. Last time I got to 208 and blew it. I am nearing that again.. It will be so exciting when I am FINALLY out of 200 for the 1st time in 5 years. I honestly cannot wait for that day to arrive. I've got roughly 67 more lbs to go until I get to my initial goal weight of 150. I will plan to eventually get to 140 or below but for right now, I have my eyes and heart set on 150. I would be such a happy camper.

Ok so that's it for now. Someone in my office is eating a breakfast sandwich--I can smell it... I'm the boss here.... I am going to ban all breakfast sandwiches! lol.

Ok need to be productive today...

Later
G

I forgot to mention last week I lost 2 lbs. I only exercised 1 time last week and kind of went off the track on Saturday and Sunday-- not totally, just one meal each day.. I was under 2000 calories each of these days so It wasn't terrible. But I'm 100 back on with food and exercise... no worries.

No comments: