I find that if I do this in the morning before I get started with all the stuff that goes on in my day, I am more likely to keep up. SO--Here I am.
I had a good night last night. I exercised and stayed right on plan with food. I haven't been writing anything down because I am adding up as I go in my head. I am right around the same calories each day. I actually am trying to bump up the calories a little bit because with the restrictions and deficits I currently have in place along with all the exercise I have been doing, I should be losing more than 3 lbs per week. My sneaky suspicion is that the calorie intake is a bit too low. I don't really do that on purpose, I have honestly just been eating when I am hungry and have trained myself to stop when I start to feel full. I have cut out all the snacks in the evening except for the occasional piece of fruit here and there.
I've been doing the Walk away express 2 mile with interval training. I really really like that. The intensity is much more than the previous routine I was doing. In fact, I decided to switch it up a bit and go back to the other 2 mile high calorie burn routine the other night and it just did not seem as high energy or challenging to me. So I plan to stick with this new one for a bit longer until I need something more intense. I really like the resistance band, I can see some minor changes in my arms. I'm up to 25 lbs now in 6 weeks. I think this is the start of week 7 or rather, I am in week 7. SO if I did some quick math, essentially I am losing 4.16lbs per week on average. There are about 7 more weeks until Easter which will be the first time I will see my family since "restarting" this process I could potentially drop a total of around 50 lbs or so by then. It's a goal. But if it doesn't happen, I will be ok because I am still going in the right direction. I honestly just cannot wait to get under 200. Seriously. That is my real goal at the moment. I am so excited for that day too. I am definitely seeing a change in my clothes. I can't wait to see more changes. You really have no idea what a milestone it will be for me to get under 200 and as of weigh in last week-- I've got only 15 more to go until 199... I am hoping that in the next 3-4 weeks, it will happen. Its so important to stay on track and keep exercising. This has to be done. I am feeling strong. I want to make it in the worst way!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment