Thursday, February 19, 2009

The end of the week is ALMOST here

It's been a much better week-work wise than last week. I had a great week of eating and exercise too. I finally made it to the grocery store last night...we so needed to go! If I had to eat turkey and baby carrots one more day..

Today I had a great turkey sandwich though with dill pickles and some awesome new bread that looks like a bun but is loaded with grains and is really more like a pita. It was totally delicious. I had some light chips and then some fresh strawberries. Oh so good. I switched up my breakfast too. I had a half grapefruit, I did have to add a tiny bit of sugar. I feel pretty full now. Don't know what we'll have for dinner tonight. I also know that I need to exercise tonight. I didn't last night. We went grocery shopping. That almost always consists of going to 2 stores. We got home just before 8pm. By the time we got the groceries away, Carson all ready for bed, it was almost 8:30pm. I just cannot exercise that late on a work night. I'd be so wound up.

I don't feel like I lost a lot this week. I have these weeks where I just don't feel like much is happening with my weight. I could be at a plateau-- who knows. I have to keep trying to push through it. Maybe the scale will surprise me. I don't know.

Alright. I guess there isn't much more to write. Tomorrow is friday. TGIF for real. I honestly just cannot wait to get this week O V E R.

No comments: