Too bad I can't find a class that accommodates my small child!! I am really looking forward to Thursday. I honestly can't believe how much I really love this class. There are NO classes next week--booo I guess the space is being rented for events.. I am sad.. But I guess I'll have to do the ZUMBA on the Wii.
Side note- I just got 4 pair of prescription eyeglasses at Zennioptical.com for $38! They are super cute, good quality and so inexpensive. I love different glasses to wear with all my outfits! I honestly thought it was too good to be true, but it wasn't! I ordered them, got them, am wearing them and its all for real!! So if you want a great place to get some glasses, go there!
Not much more to say tonight other than it was a good day and so far a great night!
Here's to finding success in all that you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment