That is crazy. I don't care what anyone says. This Master Cleanse is just totally crazy. I mean, I've done some crazy "trickery" in the past but I've not ever done something like this. Fresh squeezed lemon, rich maple syrup and cayenne pepper? 12 cups per day and no food. It's no wonder people are dropping weight like crazy. I mean, seriously--what are you consuming like 500 calories a day--then, and here's the great part, you have to take a laxitive every day. UM can you say, NOT healthy?! I mean seriously, where do these people come up with these ideas? That's poor nutrition. Your body needs protein, whole grains, dairy and every other nutrient found in regular food. Just limit what you eat people and try to stick to clean eating! One of the girls here in the office is trying this. She's failed miserably at every attempt at dieting. All because they are crazy, drastic UNHEALTHY measures. Eat right and exercise. It's literally as simple as that. Have your bad day here and there because if you deprive you'll most likely binge. I know I've tried colon cleanses etc. but I still ate! And looking back, the 800 calorie diet was a poor choice. Look where it landed me.. gaining it all back and more. I know you have to let people learn on their own that some of these things are crazy but I am listening to her right now. She is completely miserable. I said to her today, if you eat right and exercise, you'll feel so much better-- and it's no joke. I hope she changes her mind. I don't know, maybe I'm missing out on something great, but I don't care, I'm eating! There are so many good choices to eat that will provide you results! All the super foods, veggies, lean proteins, etc. When I see a plate full of colorful fruits and veggies and beautifully prepared piece of fish or chicken, I feel GOOD knowing that I'm providing fuel! I am sorry, I am really off my rocker right now. But I just feel this is so rediculous.
What do you think?!
Success in all that you set out to do today--even if it is a crazy Master Cleanse!!!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment