So Here I am at the same weight AGAIN! I am certain ZUMBA is changing my shape. I've actually had 2 people in the past week ask me if I am losing more weight! Awesome! Too bad its not showing up on the scale. I am doing Zumba 2-3 times per week 60 minutes each time. Eating on Plan (aside from one off day.) I did HIIT only a few times. I think that could help and maybe I should try adding that routine in once or twice a week-- its just so hard with everything else I have going on and now with monitoring a Puppy too! I literally am sticking to my 1200 calories too.. If anything, I am learning maintenance--which is good, I know I'll do just fine on maintenance but dang it, I don't want to be on maintenance right now!! I am trying to remain positive. I've made a lot of really great changes over the past year. I am very proud of those accomplishments. BUT... I want more! ok Enough griping.. I must get to work.
Success in everything you do!
G
1 comment:
You might consider upping your calories by adding in some additional "good" proteins and fats for a week while continuing with the same level of exercise. While it's counterintuitive, I found that it helped my weight loss. That was suggested by my doctor. I felt uncomfortable doing it (what? eat more?!?!), but darned if it didn't work. Will it work for you? I have no idea, but perhaps it's worth a try.
Sheila53
Post a Comment