Monday, March 19, 2012

I just love zumba Mondays!!!

It was a really great sweaty work out tonight!! I needed it! I went a little over board this weekend but I am balancing it out with a light food schedule these next few days and a lot of exercise! I really am enjoying having a dog now-- I say that now lol but seriously, taking her for walks is so good.. Otherwise, I don't know if I'd have the motivation to take a long walk every day! Carson really enjoys it too. Everyone gets all tired out and by 900 or so, everyone except for me is down for the count. It gives me some time to unwind, pack lunch, get ready for the next day etc. Its working out! Yeah! For once! Busy week at work this week--starting with today. A lot of client visits and running around. Makes the week go a lot faster which is awesome! I like to be busy keeps my hands from picking at food!! lol.. Here's a little motivator, after I entered my food and exercise in to my fitness pal tonight, it said if every day were like today in 5 weeks I'd weigh 160! Probably won't happen but its something to shoot for.. I think I'll fall off my rocker the day I see the 150's show up as an "if every day were like today"!! Things are moving in the right direction. I'll be weighing in this weekend--back to the weekly weigh ins. The monthly thing didn't really prove anything so I'll go back to the ole routine!

For a Monday, it wasn't half bad! Definitely more good than bad--in fact hardly any bad! :) It's all about the attitude I guess! Mine was good today--and so the rest unfolded according to that!

Here's to finding success in everything you do! :)

G

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this reliable and legislative information.


PLease also visit on these hypertext keywords:--- isochronic tones | mindfulness meditation | brainwave entrainment | meditation technology