Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Monday

I have come to the realization that I DO NOT like Monday's at all--well I LOVE the ZUMBA class part. Aside from that-- Monday's are totally NOT my thing. This weekend was a different weekend. We got a dog. Not that I really wanted a dog but we got one-- against my will. She's definitely a cute little thing but I really barely have any time to do anything for myself (ZUMBA is pretty much it) and now I'm going to have to take care of a DOG! Lord help me. I am sure I will adjust. Monday's just suck.

I am in a cranky mood. Seriously. It's only mid afternoon.. I've got the rest of the day to go!

But I do have ZUMBA tonight so that's a positive!


Success in everything you do today!
G

1 comment:

ventepaschere said...

Christian Louboutin J-Lissimo 100mm Spiked Sandals Turquoise $695.00
Christian Louboutin Sandals Volpi 150 Leather Black