Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ya know I just don't plan that well.

So I'm trying out this 1 time a month weigh in. Wouldn't you know, this weekend is my first monthly weigh in and yep, ya guessed it. PMS has arrived. Bloating, zits everywhere.. omg. I am thinking that I don't know what to do. I don't want to push it off another week so more than likely, I'll just weigh in. Or not. I don't know. I think I am going to go back to the weekly weigh in. Its been a month, I've worked really really hard, with minimal off days, plenty of exercise and honesty, I peeked on the scale.. doesn't look like much happened. I can't get it. I am seeing the changes, but they are not showing on the scale. This cannot be where I am. I mean, I'm feeling great, loving that I can wear a size 12 and all but damn, I've been stuck here WAYYYYY tooooo LOOOONNNNGGGGG!! :) Ima gonna keep at it.. Eventually, this will break. Just have to be patient, which is something I am NOT by nature. Alright, that's it tonight! feeling strong

No comments: