For the first time, in literally like FOREVER, I actually look forward every single time I have ZUMBA. I am on week 3 and havent missed a class yet--and I don't want to either! I LOVE it! I feel so good afterward, I really get a fantastic workout. I am going to add in a 3rd day-- on Saturday. I found a class that's offered right down the road here. I don't care if anyone goes with me. I want to do it! I FINALLY found a way to get exercise in. I am so glad too. I wish I could squeeze in another day in during the week but the place I am going to only has it 2 times per week. I go there because I can take Carson and nobody says a thing. It's great! 60 minutes of ZUMBA can burn anywhere from 600-1000 calories. I only count it as 500 or so because I don't want to over estimate. But based on how I feel afterward and all the sweating that goes on, I am pretty sure that its 500 or greater, each and every time!
Yeah me! I finally found something to keep me motivated!
SOOO looking forward to Thursday when we do it again!
Success in everything you do!
G
1 comment:
ah,, zumba zumba.
Post a Comment