Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I don't know what my problem is.

I am so hungry all the time! Especially at night as of late! I've been snacking a little but I am NOT going over my calories each day. I am tracking everything I eat. This past weekend wasn't so great though, I went off a little on Friday for lunch only, then on Saturday-- I was just not counting at all.. I got back on task Sunday and have been good ever since--well, aside from the snacking. I've also been so unmotivated to exercise! YIKES! It really just makes my life so much easier after work to not have to exercise. I've enoyed it for a week but now I know, I have got to get back on this full throttle. This time last year I was kicking it into high gear. I need to get the passion back! lol. If I have any chance of seeing 150 by summer, I've got to move this hiney!

I am going to give ZUMBA a whirl again. I didn't care for it the last time but I might just see how I like it this time around. Problem is childcare-- and homework. Its at night. I am trying to decide how to make it work. I'll give it a go on Monday. I want to do something beneficial for my weight loss efforts. I hate this plateau thing.. I guess its not really a plateau, more like a very slooooooooow go. You get out of it what you put in, so I guess I shoud complain too much. I'm not working very hard on the exercise front.

We're hosting game night this Saturday. We're switching our off day to Saturday this week so that we can enjoy it. I'm going to try very hard not to completely over do it. I am going to eat healthy all day until that party.

I really do need to get excited about this again. You would think that the thought of boating and beach weather being just around the corner would keep me motivated but not so much.. I've also been sick since Saturday and I honestly know this doesn't help matters either.

Ok well this is it for today..

Success in everything you do!

No comments: