Wednesday, February 22, 2012

it's alright, have a good time, cause it's alright YEAH it's alright!

Yep, feeling pretty good right about now. Been doing Zumba for 2 weeks now and I LOVE it! I can hardly wait to get to the next class (which is tomorrow by the way!) I'd really like to add a 3rd night of ZUMBA during the week but for now, I'll take 2. I have a terrible time getting exercise in when I don't leave the house to do it. I guess mostly because I fill up my time with "things" that need done around the house. Picking up stuff lying around, cleaning up after dinner, wash, you know... all the stuff that is always there to do. When I leave the house, I leave all the "things" that have to get done there..undone. And that's ok for when I'm not home. However, when I am home, I just can't tear myself away from it. I am eating well, making very healthy choices. I did peek on the scale and unbelieveably doesn't look like much of anything. Humph. I thought for sure adding in 2 hours of vigorous exercise would help... we'll see. My official weigh in is in 2 weeks. Not sure if I really like the monthly weigh in.. Shelia-- you are right, its not the same and there is always that tendency to have an off something knowing that I can make it up somewhere alone the way. I don't know. What I do know is that although the scale doesn't seem to be doing anything, I am seeing my body change and my clothes fit looser.. so that means that something is happening. I pulled out a box of clothes that I have labeled "skinny" clothes, which are my 8 & 10's from 2004 when I made it to ultimate goal of 143. Wowza seems like I have such a way to go to get there. My shape is totally different now. I am literally just 30-40 lbs away from that goal but it seems so very different than last time. It is 7 years later and a child later. So I am ok with it being different but it's also HARDER! Geesh! Ok. Enough ranting. I am so looking forward to my ZUMBA class tomorrow! :) Yeah!

Success in everything you do!

No comments: