Thursday, March 05, 2009

Nothing exciting to post just keeping accountable.

Same stuff happening-- Right on plan with eating and exercise, feeling excited about the happiness that I am feeling these days and for no apparent reason. Honestly, I think it all has to do with well being. Eating right and exercising really does boost a mood!

I didn't exercise last night. It's the middle of the week off day. That and I had a number of errands to run last night not to mention I didn't get home from work until around 6:30pm. I had to pick up Carson's prescription at the pharmacy and do a couple of other things. My foot is still really painful. I am not sure what is happening there. It almost hurts to walk on it now. It really doesn't make any sense to me. It's been since Saturday so what like 5 days of constant pain. Hmmm.

I betcha I should stay off it but I can't. I need to keep exercising. I am on a roll now.. :)

That's really it. Just checking in basically. I am really looking forward to weigh in this Sunday-- I hope hope hope I have a loss. :)

No comments: