Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's A Rainy Wednesday-- but should be warm!

It's a dreary Wednesday- but that's ok!

I did my Interval/Cardio last night. It was good. I actually sweat. I put a lot of energy into the aerobic part of it. That always makes me sweat. I actually felt it this morning when I got up. I also peeked on the scale--I know, I know, I said I wouldn't do that but I just couldn't help myself. I was down a pound.. :) That's great considering it's only Wednesday and I have all the way to Sunday go get some more gone! :) I am going to set the 3 week challenge for myself. To be at or below 200. That's 10 lbs in 3 weeks. I think I can do it. This entire time, I've lost an average of 3 lbs per week-- that is only 1 more pound more than what my average should be for the 3 week time period. If I just push myself a little extra--I know I can get that accomplished. I'd love to be going home for Easter a little thinner than my family remembers me to be. :) I havent seen my sisters since October. I could potentially be 40 lbs down total by that time. That's 5 weeks. Possibly 15 lbs down? Oh so maybe even 45 down by then! Wouldn't that be nice!

So one of my employees just walked in with her breakfast. Fast food. I smell it. I smell the greasy hash browns. Ewh. I just ate my breakfast bar. Even when I wasn't following a healthy eating plan, I never ate fast food for breakfast every day like these girls do. My stomach couldn't handle the grease. Occasionally, I could handle a breakfast sandwich here or there, I mean I would defintiely pay for it later but I would deal with it. These girls here go all out every single day. They come in with the fast food breakfast sandwich I mean EVERY day. Then, they go out for lunch. Not only do the calories add up, take a look at the money they fork out each week. You figure $5 for breakfast and minimum $10 for lunch.. So like $15 per day. That's freakin' $75 a week! Holy Crap! I could think of so many things I would rather do with $75! Seriously.

I think I am going to go roller skating this weekend again. Seems like a nice, inexpensive way to have a great time, and Carson loves it.

Well I guess that's about it for now.

I just sneazed, and nobody in my office even said bless you... hmm... I guess when your face is full of breakfast, you can't really talk!

Later!

No comments: