Here I am! I weighed in on Friday-- Bad! My parents came in for a visit and so Friday Evening I weighed in. I had a 5 lb loss! Go me! Of course this was for 2 weeks because I didn't weigh in the week before, so I am officially down to 210. I didn't do that bad this weekend either--except I had one too many girl scout cookies, but other than that I did well! I am hoping this week will be great too! I have been staying off my ankle- so I didn't exercise last night. It feels so much better today- I will give the treadmill a try tonight. I've got to get back on the bandwagon here! Other than that, things are just fine. I've been right on plan with my eating. Granted, Saturday and Sunday weren't the best but I was able to manage the curve ball of company pretty well. This week I will definitely weigh in on Sunday-- that way, I'll get a full week of being on plan and doing all the right things. This is definitely taking a little longer than before, but that's ok. Hopefully it will stick this time! It has to. I think this is week 9 as of last weigh in week 9-- I'm actually right into week 10! Geesh! So roughly, I am losing about 3 lbs a week average. I can deal with that. I wish it were 4 lbs but I'll take 3. So quite possibly, in another 4 weeks I could FINALLY be under that 200lb mark.. I CANNOT WAIT. Maybe I'll bust out all the stops this week... I'd SO love to get under 200 in 2-3 weeks. I don't know if I could lose 10 lbs. in 2 weeks. That's a bit drastic. I can work toward it-- I think more realistically I could do it in 3 weeks. I'll shoot for that. Wouldn't that be so nice to be there in 3 weeks. Ahhh... I can do it! I am going to work out extra hard tonight on the treadmill. :) I am only 2 lbs away from my lowest weight post child. 208 was the lowest I have gotten back to since I gained all of it during pregnancy (and beyond). I am getting there. I am happy! I need to keep pushing!
Ok that's it for now. I am on a mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment