Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And I ran

I ran and ran last night on the treadmill. I am really really beginning to enjoy running. I can't tell you how much stress goes away! I love being able to pump up the MP3 and listen to my favorite songs. The time just goes by so quickly. The best part about it is that I know I am getting a good workout because I am sweating... so much more than I do with the WATP etc. I've also been getting energized and that makes me want to do more, so I do just that. I've been hopping right over to the home gym we have and doing some strength training to tighten up the ab area, arms etc. Its good. I hope I can keep this enthusiam up up up!

Other than that, everything is ok and I am really hoping that I will lose more than just 1 lb this week!

I have 2 weeks of the 3 week goal I set for myself to be under 200. Will that happen? Nobody knows. If it doesn't then I just need to work harder at getting there. I will. This just absolutely has to be done... once and for all!

Ta ta!

No comments: