Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Monday, October 03, 2011
Jeepers..it's been more than a few days!
We've had so much going on! I'm maintaining my weight. I think I am finally in the dreaded plateau again. I am mixing it up this week with 3 days of toning and sculpting and 2 of cardio. I have been pretty much on track with food I guess Saturday and Sunday were a little indulgent but for the most part I thin I did pretty well. This week I am going back to on plan until Sunday. I still need to get these last 30 lbs gone. I've got to reenergize. It's almost like I need to just start over. What I am doing right now is just not cutting it. I need a little shake up! So that's my plan for this week, to shake it up...make it interesting..get excited about it again! Yeah! Today was good. I did the wii biggest loser for 36 minutes. I can already tell that i am going to be oh so sores tomorrow! I booked my flights for My Milwaukee trip next month. I am kind of excited about it. Sales training by the company. It will be fun. A select handful of us got chosen to go this year and I am the lucky recipient of such seat in training! This time around my travels presents me with difficulty. Now that Jerm is on 2nd shift, arranging for child care isnt as easy. In the past I could be way more flexible about my schedule. Not so much these days but lucky for me, I have a very supportive family that I can count on so it all works out. Besides, I am looking forward to gettingt some Christmas shopping done at the airport Harley davidson store!lol. Now if my layover woould have been in chicago I may have been able to pick up something from that Harley store too lol. Ok. Well that is it for tonight. I am using my iPad for this entry. A little different than using a regular keyboard but it works. Ok. Have a fabulous Night. Success in everything you set out to do today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment