Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Monday oh how I don't like Monday's!
Glad this day is almost over! I did pretty well today. Just about right on calorie goal. I didn't get any exercise in. After a looonnnnggg day art work I went shopping with my mil. I didn't really get anything I just took her. We did go to Salad Works for dinner which was good. Carson e en liked it. I just wish I could get this weightless thing moving faster. I am happy with 1 pound a week but I wish it were 2 or a little more. I wonder if I am not being strict enough. I tend to eat a little more on Saturday's then do my official off day on Sundays and I am definitely not gaining anything.. It's been really tough to get working out in after work especially now that Jerm is on 2nd shift. That leaves me with caring for Carson 100% after work right up to bedtime. I get home and get dinner by 6 pm. Clean that up do homework, bath, snack and bedtime for Carson send by that time if I am lucky it is 8 pm. A little late to wake up my body but I think I am just going to have to deal with it. I have considered trying to work out inw the morning before getting ready for work but I am getting to be around midnight waiting up for Jeremy to get home from work since it is the only time I get to see him now. Ugh. I've definiqtely got to get this figured out. I do not want my efforts to stal because of this. Again, not gaining, but not losing at the rate I would like. I am really happay with and comfortable wearing my size 12 but I reallly really want to get to that 10! I will do it.. This I promise you.. I just wish it were at a faster pace. I know, slow and steady but creeping at. Snails pace...ahhh. I am going to do a little reasearch to see if there is anything I can do to bump this up in a smart way. Any suggestions are welcome! Have a great night! I will! I success in all that you set out to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
Ability will never catch up with the demand for it. An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger. And remember, no matter where you go, there you are. Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. ~ Confucious
Thanks!!
http://excellentquotations.com
Post a Comment