Monday, October 17, 2011

Time to get back to business y'all

So the last week was bad..for whatever reason, I decided that I would like to be on maintenance.. Yeah, for whatever stupid reason, I just decided to chuck the hard efforts right out the window. I blamed it on Pms, but in previous months I didn't do it so I am not sure why I let the temptation overtake me. It stops with now.. I was on plan totally today And plan to do so for the remainder of the days this week and until thanksgiving! I read through my blog and noticed that back in 2004 when I lost all the weight, that I did this periodically and so I feel a little better knowing that I can pull it together. We had a family gathering this week where I ate and drank a little more than one should while trying to lose weight. Lucky for me, I realized this could lead to a slippery slope and I made immediate changes to get back on track. This included a trip to the store to get all the right things back in the pantry. I ate right on plan and have packed a heathy lunch for tomorrow. I've got 30 lbs give or take to get rid of and by golly... Ima gonna do it! So my friends and followers, consider it DONE!

That's it for tonight. Here's to finding success with everything you do!

G

No comments: