Friday, October 07, 2011

Doin alright

It's Friday. ]thank goodness..what a week! I did really well with my eating. I was at expos an luncheons with aw lot of not so good food around but I avoided it all ! I got some great days of exercise in and I think I feel some real changes in my shape. I wish the sale would just be nicer. I stepped on th is evening and I was at the same weight as last week..however it was the end of the day so I am pretty sure I've got to be down a pound or two. I've been stuck fr quite sometime me. I knew it would happen and aim ok with it because I am not letting it stop me because this is the best I've looked and felt in years! I am glad to not have to wake up at the crack of dawn. I am going shopping tomorrow. Always a fun time. Alright well I shall go. T was certainly a successful week in by book even if the scale doesn't say so. I'll let ya know how it goes after weigh in.

Much success in all that you do!

No comments: