Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm a NUT!

Yeah, only because I love NUTS! Almonds specifically. I am eating some right now. That's why I said it! :) Today was a MUCH better day today. I am also very happy that tomorrow is FRIDAY! I peeked on the scale this morning. I know, I know-- I shouldn't but I was very happy to see that I am on target to potentially have a loss this week! I've exercised every day but Tuesday so far and I plan to exercise tomorrow too. My eating has been great too! We even had a sales day at work today. Usually that means ordering lunch in, lots of snacks and stuff. Not today! We did order in but I had a grilled chicken salad. I accounted for everything on my salad. I ended up today with a surplus of calories. Mostly because I didn't eat back all my exercise calories. I rarely ever do. I know the jury is out on whether or not you should eat back exercise calories, but generally speaking I dont. Good bad or indifferent, it works for me. I'm not out to debate it, I just know that my body responds to how I handle the extra calories and rather than go on that "slippery slope" of eating more, I just don't. I feel real energized and focued on my efforts this week. I am going to weigh in on Saturday morning this week. It's our 10 year Wedding Anniversary on Monday coming up, so we're going out for a nice dinner at a fancy schmancy place. We're going to get all gussied up so I don't want to have to be too overly concerned about what I order. I am looking forward to a stress-free and kid-free evening with my main squeeze. I will make smart choices, but I don't want to be so obsessive about it that I don't enjoy the quality time with Jeremy that we rarely get! I'll be good though. I have a goal to reach and I certainly won't achieve it being a weekend binge eater!

Other than this, I don't really have too much more to say this evening! Believe that? lol. Grey's is on tonight--season premiere. I'm getting all geared up for that. I have roughly 7 minutes to wrap up my evening chores and park it for the next 2 hours.

Have a great night. I wish success in everything you set out to achieve!

G

No comments: