Not by choice.. We had a terrible time here with Tropical Storm Lee. Even if you just caught a glimpse of it on the weather channel.. our area, specifically our county in PA was one of the hardest hit with 15 inches in 3 days. I've never seen anything like it. We lost everything in our finished basement. I mean everything. Including all of Carsons baby books, my wedding album, all my high school year books, pictures-- just a ton of memories. I had them in a cedar chest. We have NEVER had water in our basement. The creek came up--but we didn't flood from that. It actually came through our sump well. With no electric-- the water had no choice but to come into the basement. By the time we realized what was happening, it was too late. We ende up with 18+ inches. Carpet, furniture, drywall, fireplace--gone. But I am thankful, many families in our area lost their entire homes. It was mega stressful and I admit, I had easy meals, take out stuff--because all we did Thursday through Sunday was work on cleaning the stuff up. I gained no weight, but I didn't lose. Last week I was back on track. And to day was exceptional. I did the WATP 5 mile. I sweat A lot. It felt great. I've got 30 lbs to go to reach ultimate goal. I can and WILL do it. Someone asked about my promise to size 10? You bet your bootie.. It may even be an 8!
That's it for right now! Great day.
Success in everything you do!
1 comment:
Sorry for you to have lost your memorabalia. I hope it gets better for you.
Post a Comment