Yes friends, you know you've had a bad day when you come home from work, head straight for the bottle of wine and proceed to take a few (large) gulps directly from it! That's what I did! But lucky for me, I had the calories to support such an action! lol. Work was so stressful today! I am so glad that day is behind me! On the diet front: I did great today! I ate very well, exercised, had my few gulps of wine and a DQ Ice cream cone for a snack. I ended up with excess calories for the day! Yippee! I did peek on the scale and it seems to be going as planned. I am aiming to be 173 or less very soon. I am hoping that within the next 2 weeks I'll be in the 160's. I am officially wearing a Large and size 12!! I went on a little shopping spree this weekend and everything I bought was either a Large or a size 12. The size fits very nicely and I can honestly say that I'm quickly working my way right out of those 12's. You know when you can get a size on--maybe a little snug--wearable but not necessairly comfortable? Well, for me, in a 12 I'm beyond that. I fit comfortably into the size. It is an exciting feeling. I LOVE being able to walk into literally any store and picking out just about anything! Clothes are my friend now! I am excited to wear new outfits every day knowing that I am no longer in plus size! I walked right by Lane Bryant the other day-- because the door said sizes 16-28 (or maybe 32 I can't remember) but nonetheless, not for me! :) I feel accomplished, confident and oh so hopeful. I am doing this!
Well this became quite a long post! I guess I have a lot to say!
Success in everything you do!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment