Wow- Has it really been since May?-- So like 4 months? That's horrible. We've had a busy summer--filled with all the wrong foods. I am not going to tell you what I weigh--AGAIN! I've joined a weight loss challenge that starts TONIGHT! It's 13 weeks. Winner wins some CASH! If that's not motivation, I don't know what it. I do know that by the end of this challenge, I HAVE to be under 200. HAVE TO BE.
Today, I don't feel really great. I am so achy and stuffy and plain ole not right. I think I will probably leave work 1/2 day and go home to hit the sack. I do have to weigh in tonight at the challenge, but I think if I can get some rest for a few hours, I'll be good to go.
I promise to stick around this time. Promise. Keep me on track y'all. I need this in the WORST way!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment