Monday, September 28, 2009

Welp, it's weigh in day---

I know I will not lose 10 lbs again this week (or 9.8 rather). Week 2 is harder and a lot less water weight! I jumped on my scale this am. According to it I've lost 3.5 however, this is in the morning, no clothes, no water no anything. SO. I am thinking that it will be more like 2 lbs by the time I get to my weigh in. I was right on track this entire week. Not sure why its so slow. But Oh well, I'll take it. It would be super nice to see 3.5 this week but in reality, you weigh less when you first get up. This week I will add in my formal exercise plan. The last two weeks, I've been working at Jeremy's grandpa's house, doing restoration, cleaning and upgrading so we can get the house on the market. I pulled weeds, painted, scrubbed floors etc. I am pretty sure I got a great workout. I guess I will need to step it up! I would like to keep to 3-4 lbs per week. I will update tomorrow- Hopefully its good news! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Find HD Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them @ Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]adsense blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.xgambling.org/]001casino.com[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino games[/url] unshackled no deposit hand-out at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino games
[/url].