I have not been great at all. Mostly, doing well at breakfast, lunch and 50% of the time with dinner. Not doing well with exercise at all.
Today I've recommitted myself to plan. I need to lose 50 more pounds. I am going to get on the treadmill or walk the track tonight no excuses! I don't know why why why everysingledamntime I get close to 200 or less-- I falter.. I have got to get this down and make it happen.
I had a cup of canteloupe this morning and a lean cuisine panini for lunch. I am thinking chicken for dinner then a nice workout. Lotsa water too!
Ok.. this is it for today. I'll report how I did with the exercising tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.. I need to get on this wagon now!
1 comment:
I don't know how you feel about counseling, but if you've developed this pattern that you need to change, you might want to talk with someone about it. Sometimes it's easier to talk to a professional who can help you figure out why and also figure out how to get over that hump. I'm not talking long, drawn-out counseling sessions here. I've found it helpful in my life when I've been stuck with a problem.
Sheila
Post a Comment