Hi-
I have not gained any weight. I am maintaining. I am not exercising. I am eating good and not so good. I am not sure why all of the sudden I have lost interest.
These are all facts about what's happening on this journey right now. EVERY TIME... and I mean EVERY TIME I lose about 50 lbs or near that 200lb mark something stops me. I am still very good with eating. I've been able to mostly stick to plan. I am positive that I never go over 1500 calories a day. It's the exercise part that I am having issues with. I should just go for a walk at night or something. We're so busy in the evenings now that it's hard to find the time but I've got to stop making excuses.
I want to get back on track with everything. Diet, exerise, drinking water--the whole nine.
Eating right is a new habit for me. It's trying to make the exercise stick--and I was doing so good.
I want to look great this summer but it's just not going to happen if I keep this maddness up. Time to take a hard look at what I'm doing and get it back into gear.
No comments:
Post a Comment