I am here... Doing ok.. not great just ok. I've been pretty good with food but have really been laxing on the exercise. I've made a pact with myself... this weekend, I am going to get back on the exercise band wagon.. it's been 2-3 weeks of very little exercising.
I'm down 50lbs but I've definitely got 50 more to go. It's not going to get done without the exercise.
I am still using Alli. I like it. I think? This weekend will be about planning meals and working my schedule for a no-excuse routine.
I had a meeting in Baltimore today. I was great at lunch. Had 2 pieces of Turkey some yellow mustard on 1 piece of rye bread. That's it! No cookies, chips or snacks that meetings always have available.
Now...if I can just get back on that treadmill!
No more half-assed efforts!
It's GO time!
No comments:
Post a Comment